Voice Fraud Specialist
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as Voice Fraud Specialist in a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS in our Kiev office.
Responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
A Fraud Specialist shall engage in the operations of BICS Fraud Management system tasks and day-to-day activities. He/she will be responsible, both for BICS and BICS' customers: for the investigation and mitigation of identified Fraud issues detected by the solutions implemented at BICS.
A Fraud Specialist shall be capable of executing the full fraud management cycle, define new system rules, analyze & classify the results, mitigate the detected issues, take decisions to solve problems, prevent future similar fraud events by tuning the rules or building new ones.
Finally, the Fraud Specialist shall be able to produce high quality reports for both BICS' customers and BICS' management.
Implementation of the rules and controls required in the Fraud Management System for customer voice traffic control as well as for BICS global traffic control
• Monitoring and investigation of fraud events generated by the Fraud Management System and other tools to identify the root cause and take resolution measures
• Interaction with BICS' customers in relation to the Fraud Management service delivered to these customers and according to the process defined
• Implementation improvements in the Fraud Management Service delivered to BICS' customers
• Interaction with BICS' internal Teams on relevant fraud related issues
• Interaction with BICS customers whenever necessary (reporting, fraud events, etc)
Successful candidates should correspond to the following set of required competencies / skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Telecom Engineering or related field
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the telecom environment, especially in the fraud operations and prevention units. Knowledge of the telecom wholesale international business environment is a plus
• Experience in effective communication with customers to solve fraud related issues
• Extensive proven experience of fraud investigations
• Good knowledge of the telecom fraud scenario's
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate documentation and reports
• Self-motivation, able to take decisions in the fraud context, prioritize and work on his/her own initiative in a fast paced deadline driven environment
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French are a plus
Infopulse / Инфопульс
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word