!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
Middle/Senior PHP Developer (Magento)
Levi9 Development Center in Kyiv is looking for Middle/Senior PHP Developer with Magento experience to be a part of new development team for one of Europe's leading telecom operator.
• 3+ years' experience with PHP and object oriented programming
• 1+ year experience with Magento
• Experience with modern PHP frameworks (e.g. Symfony 1.4/2, Zend Framework 2) is a plus
• Skills in code refactoring and unit testing is a plus
• Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL (SQL queries)
• Experience with HTML, CSS, XML parsing and AJAX is a strong plus
• Experience with Git
• Experience of work in a Scrum team is a plus
• Intermediate level of English
• Working in a cross functional team on development of new functionality
• Working closely with client to translate user and business needs into user stories
• Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
• Bug-fixing and resolving of ongoing issues
• Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team
Our customer is one of the leading telecom operators in Europe with its own broadband and mobile 4G network serving consumer and business segments.
Levi9, with almost 70 developers is mainly responsible for the customer facing applications, such as the portals of consumer broadband, consumer mobile 4G users and B2B customers and order web shop.
Levi9 also participates in the development of back-end systems for the broadband network and credit eligibility check of new or renewing customers.
The order platform is a web-shop where end customers can make orders for new mobile devices and SIM cards. It uses Magento for the front-end and back-end. Responsive design of the front-end provides availability to thousands of end-users.
The application also automatically collects data from third-party vendors about the offered devices and subscriptions.
What we offer:
• Development and training in a team of professional developers in exciting projects
• Working in international team
• Great career opportunities
• Training and certification
• Corporate English courses
• Possibilities of business trips in European countries
• Private healthcare insurance
• 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave + additional to 3 paid days annually without sick list & 3 paid days annually for family circumstances
• Compensation of swimming pool and other sport activities
• Corporate events
Открыть сайт JOBIK