Senior Drupal Developer
Since 2007 Adyax has been powering some of the world's most powerful Drupal based applications and websites for household brands and governmental institutions around the world. Our unrivaled commitment to quality is reflected in the design, development, and support we put into every project - year after year.Our services and solutions for enterprise business applications, eCommerce platforms, retail operations management applications, multi-channel media distribution, and site factories while keeping a focus on design and customer support have made us a true thought-leader within the Drupal sphere. Some of our clients include: Johnson & Johnson, McDonald's, Disney, Moet Hennessy (LVMH), Slate, The United Nations, The French Government, The European Union, Sony, Louis Vuitton, Publicis, and TBWA.
As a Senior Drupal developer, you will be tasked with creating custom modules and code to provide clients with the highest level of quality. These will be highly complex projects for large, multinational brands and companies on both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8. This position demands a multitasker with great attention to detail.
• Write high-quality and clean code using Drupal best practice and maintaining the Code standards
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establish and guide the website's architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing and intuitive implementation
• Work hand in hand with team/technical leader
• Status reporting to team lead and project managers
• 3 years + experience in Drupal development. Experience with Drupal 8 is a big plus
• Deep understanding of OOP, design patterns, PSR standards
• Strong understanding of Drupal core and common modules:
Cache API, Entity API, Fields API, Theming, Views, Panels, Search API, Web services (REST, SOAP, XMLRPC)
• Experience with high load projects
• Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git, etc) is a plus
• Experience with Linux systems and web stack
• At least strong I ntermediate level in English is a must (Ability to read technical literature, and interact with Project managers, clients)
• ResponsibleGrowth oriented
Adyax offers :
• Multinational working environment
• A dynamic, professional, and friendly team
• Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits package
• Flexible corporate culture in a fun modern facility
• Ongoing professional growth and development
• Challenging and varied global Drupal projects
• Opportunities to attend specialized conferences, trainings and seminars
If you have what it takes to work with the world's leading Drupal digital agency, then we are ready to hear from you! Please send your resume to
[e-mail] with the desired postion in the subject line.
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word