!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
On behalf of Our Client - multinational company, which provides B2B services, we're looking for Recruiter.
Ideal candidate profile:
• Full proficiency of English;
• Relevant work experience in the field of recruitment at least 2-3 years in a multinational company;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Available for traveling when necessary
• Excellent communication skills, adapting the language according to the interlocutor/candidates;
• Excellent interrelation skills: rapidly integration in the team, establishing a professional relationship with the customers;
• Good self- management skills: task-oriented, deadline-oriented, result oriented;
• Flexibility, in order to adapt to any circumstances;
• Creativity and initiative;
• Creation and posting job advertisements on specialist websites / social media;
• Identifying candidates according to the profile required;
• Screening of CVs according to the job concerned;
• Establish specific tests (linguistic / technical skills, etc);
• Supporting interviews in order to validate candidates with the profile required;
• Presentation of a shortlist of candidates to the client/hiring managers;
• Managing relationship with the customer at a very high level of trust and cooperation, giving him weekly quantitative and qualitative information about the progress of the project;
• Developing a qualitative relationship with all the candidates entered in the recruitment process, hired or those who weren't selected;
• Managing and developing the database of candidates, ensuring the accuracy of the information entered;
• Self-Motivated - they don't wait for their managers to tell them what they need to do next but instead; they take initiative and go beyond what is expected of them
• Communicator - they can express themselves clearly both verbally and in writing. Employees with good communication skills can communicate goals, tasks, issues and concerns with their team members easier.
• Positive Attitude - the person who brings everyone down or who cheers up everyone.
• Get Things Done - throwing out ideas and being an idea person is ok but companies need people who can turn these ideas into reality.
• Team Player - an employee who can work together in harmony with a team is preferable compared to someone who likes to work by themselves.
• Adapt to Technology - technology changes every day and companies invest new tools to automate their business processes. Therefore, employees who like new technologies and can adapt to them easily are ideal.
Contact person: Diana Kosiachenko
Открыть сайт JOBIK