Marketing specialist (Remote)
We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
• Perfection is our lifestyle
• Integrity is in our DNA
• Employees are our family
• We are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
• Research and analyze a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
• Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness
• Coordinate activities to support strategic marketing plans
• Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and / or strategic objectives) set by LPS leadership team
• Develop marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces
• Assist in the tracking of marketing return on investment
• Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers' pressing needs
• Secure value-adds and promotional offers to support the brands' merchandising and marketing efforts
• At least 2-3 years of experience as Marketing Manager/Brand Manager
• Practical knowledge of Marketing, Trade marketing management & Project management is critical
• Passion for winning targeted market segments in order to maximize profitability
• Proactive entrepreneurial approach. Experience to manage businesses in past is plus
• Strategic thinking, strong execution skills
• Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong managerial skills and experience related to commercial organization, influencing and negotiation skills;
• Bilingual (Russian, English)
• Сreative approach good organizational and planning skills
• Experience to employ talents to sales organization and to maximize productivity
• Leadership skills and «lead by example» approach
• Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join our team:
• Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
• Flexible work schedule
• Work from anywhere around the world
• Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team
• Creative environment where you will never be bored at work again
• And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Follow the link, press «I'm interested» and submit your application http://bit.ly/2lWPKrx
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word