Security Specialist (ID: 5189)
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our project and to work as a Security Specialist . We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented specialist with strong commitment to success to become a part of our team.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Provide planning, leadership, and technical expertise regarding information system security services
• Serve as a technical expert as regards the security of all company information systems and associated issues
• Perform technical security assessments, including manual penetration tests and security code review
• Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents
• Conduct, support, or assist in reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the security processes
• Act as a liaison to all departments on security measures, procedures, and needs
• Maintain broad knowledge of information system security technologies, architectures, and products
Job Requirements and Preferences:
• Bachelor's degree and/or at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities as described above
• Information Security or technology related certifications are preferred (CISA, CEH, OSCP, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Experience in IS technical security assessments, including manual penetration tests and security code review
• Experience of implementing and using ISO 27001/270xx, NIST, and PTES
• Proven track record in security operations and delivering high quality, customer-oriented security services.
• Experience with security technologies including Incident Management, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP Solutions
• Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Technical and managerial writing skills, experience in development of policies and instructions
• Excellent problem solving analytical skills
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environments
Infopulse / Инфопульс
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word