• Experience in shipping successful consumer-facing mobile and/or web applications
• Strong decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization and planning
• Experience with agile software development
• Know how to analyze and use data to inform decisions
• Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces and the ability to create examples through mock-ups
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Technical background would be an asset
• Setting a vision for the product, which requires research of the market, the customer and the problem they have that we're trying to solve
• Building products from existing ideas
• Elicitation and assessing opportunities for products. Evaluate product ideas and decide which product ideas are worth pursuing, and which are not
• Communicate the product's vision to the company management and team
• Developing product pricing, positioning strategies and go-to-market plans
• Determining the resources required to complete the project
• Working with development, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality products
• Managing development process: - project breakdown - managing deadlines - creating estimations - creating project roadmap
• Reporting of progress and status
• We work flexible working hours, which means you can come pretty much whenever you want.
• You can grow your skills by learning from industry professionals.
• Opportunity to switch between projects and technologies never makes our job boring.
• Lunches are sponsored by the company, just like English classes and gym.
• We have table tennis, video games, coffee, cookies and a kickass rooftop.
• Covered social package (24 days paid vacation, sick days and national holidays).
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word