!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
• Experience in shipping successful consumer-facing mobile and/or web applications
• Strong decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization and planning
• Experience with agile software development
• Know how to analyze and use data to inform decisions
• Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces and the ability to create examples through mock-ups
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Technical background would be an asset
• Setting a vision for the product, which requires research of the market, the customer and the problem they have that we're trying to solve
• Building products from existing ideas
• Elicitation and assessing opportunities for products. Evaluate product ideas and decide which product ideas are worth pursuing, and which are not
• Communicate the product's vision to the company management and team
• Developing product pricing, positioning strategies and go-to-market plans
• Determining the resources required to complete the project
• Working with development, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality products
• Managing development process: - project breakdown - managing deadlines - creating estimations - creating project roadmap
• Reporting of progress and status
• We work flexible working hours, which means you can come pretty much whenever you want.
• You can grow your skills by learning from industry professionals.
• Opportunity to switch between projects and technologies never makes our job boring.
• Lunches are sponsored by the company, just like English classes and gym.
• We have table tennis, video games, coffee, cookies and a kickass rooftop.
• Covered social package (24 days paid vacation, sick days and national holidays).
Открыть сайт JOBIK