!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
Voice Market Support Specialist
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as Voice Market Support Specialist (ID: 5343) in a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS in our Kiev office.
We offer the opportunity to work in professional and challenging working environment in telecommunications sector. The future candidate will face a chance to join BICS team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with various benefits.
Today many mobile operators are charging differently for the traffic that originates from certain countries (Origin Based Pricing). The systems are not able to automatically manage such pricing, as a lot of preliminary mapping analysis needs to be made and special routing to be set up (Origin Based Routing).
Complexity in the market is increasing requiring more and more tailor made solutions to make the most of each business opportunity. Thus, we announce the opening of a new position of Voice Market Support Specialist.
Responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
• Provisioning of telecom OBR/OBP (Origin Based Routing/Pricing) services - manage new OBR case from its introduction into the system to the successful and correct routing implementation (preparing documentation, maintaining database, routing planning, implementing reports, follow-up activities);
• Direct reporting and cooperation with Regional Manager regarding any changes of the OBR buckets (what activities need to be done in terms of OBR/OBP, make sure these activities are implemented);
• Pricing documentation of OBR suppliers, timely and proper communication with concerned internal stakeholders;
• Generating financial reports on OBR destinations, analysis and check for customer abuses. Informing Regional Manager and Sales Account Manager when actions are required;
• Troubleshooting/diagnosis and resolving variety of OBR fraudulent activities (e.g. A number manipulation) by means of invoice mismatches and Call Detail Records (CDR) analysis;
• Assist the Regional Manager in case there is an overload/unavailability at customers' side (Voice Market activities).
Successful candidates are required to possess the following competencies:
• Strong analytical skills and well-structured thinking;
• Good English level to communicate with suppliers and internal clients;
• Experience in Telecom or IT area would be an advantage;
• Easy with technology, tools and applications;
• Experience of working in international environment;
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritize workload;
• Rigorous with figures. Eye for detail;
• Initiative and positive attitude.
Infopulse / Инфопульс
Открыть сайт JOBIK