!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
Senior HR Specialist
Currently we are looking for Senior HR Specialist for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Senior HR Specialist is a unique role within an organizational unit, which will allow you to apply your exceptional knowledge to all the processes related to people management. People are the source of our success, and we do our best to make EPAM the superior place to work at.
You are communicative and curious, open-minded and pro-active. You lead by example and plainly solve conflicts and find compromises. You possess both excellent analytical skills and restless creative mind, and you always eager to learn. Our ideal Senior HR Specialist, we need you!
• 5+ years of experience in HR sphere is a must;
• Strong understanding of how to bring people management processes and best practices into life, and holistic vision of how processes combine together in order to create value for the company;
• Experience in cross-organizational and cross-functional team work with understanding of overarching goals and conflicts of interests;
• Be aware of current trends in IT industry, HR functioning and be able to come up with relevant HR solutions;
• Acquaintance with strategic HR management to apply it within the department;
• Reliable practical experience in design of various HR processes, their further development and efficient implementation into the company life;
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
• Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data;
• Brilliant interpersonal and presentation skills, persuasiveness, and ability to professionally navigate in unfamiliar circumstances;
• Strong capacity to gain general knowledge as well as to learn the new professional tools and techniques on the most efficient level;
• Goal-oriented team player, which shows courage to speak up and challenge others even when confronted with resistance.
• Excellent spoken and written English level.
опыт работы от пяти лет; образование высшее; полный день
Открыть сайт JOBIK