Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kiev.
Please, consider our current open position of IT Recruiter.
You will have a chance to recruit for a strong brand that invests a lot in recruitment and education by organizing regular Technical MeetUps and creating a laboratory with 3D printers and other high-tech features for Levi9 employees to work on their own projects. You will be able to present the company at the biggest conferences in Ukraine such as PyCon, Jee Conf, JS Frameworks days, Vinnitsa JS and others.
• 3+ years experience in IT recruitment
• General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
• HR experience and creative mind
• Good spoken English
• Result-oriented, responsible, attentive to details, team player
• Excellent communicational skills
9 reasons for You to join the team:
• Frequent business trips to European countries
• Ability to create added value for yourself - We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas
• Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company
• Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
• Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.)
• Democratic banking policy - you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
• Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others
• "Save time" principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource - your time
• No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
• Full cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions
• Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates) and generate pipelines for each position
• Managing and developing relationships with hiring managers and candidates
• Writing complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements
• HR and people management: one-on-one talks, keeping team spirit in good mood, handling soft cases in the team, organization of trainings etc
• Assistance and participation in event management
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word