!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
TEAM International is the US owned and managed offshore & nearshore custom software development consultancy with headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida, and operations in Eastern Europe and South America.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform Accounts Payable transactions, and General Ledger transactions in Accounting system
• Preparing reports for weekly/bi-weekly contractors payment
• Insure all required paperwork is collected for contractors
• Preparation of yearly tax report for contractors
• Business expense reports processing
• Review of balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy
• Code accounting transactions such as revenue and expenses to the appropriate income statement and balance sheet accounts
• Devise and implement system improvements for general accounting
• Update month-end close spreadsheets
• Precisely follow company policies and make sure they are followed by others
• Backup other Accounting personnel as needed
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS in Accounting required or AA and equivalent work experience.
• 1-2 years general Accounting experience required.
• Intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word & Excel.
• QuickBooks experience is preferred.
• GAAP or IFRS knowledge is a plus
• Intermediate English language level required
• Training and development, assistant in obtaining certifications
• Team Leader support for adaptation period, PM assists project permanently
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• 18 working days of vacation 100% paid vacation and paid sick days
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Free English classes
• Massage session
• Leisure activities in the office: billiards, gym, X-box, table tennis, table soccer etc.
• Bike parking zone
• Lounge parties every month
TEAM International Services, Inc
Открыть сайт JOBIK