!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
• On- and off-page optimization.
• Competitor analysis and Risk management.
• Proven experience in technical audits on sites and link profiles.
• Technical in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and factors that influence high rankings in Google and Bing search engine algorithms.
• Proven experience in keywords' core selection, producing SEO ranking and KPI reports detailing the impact made.
• Experience in 3rd party tools such as Google Webmaster, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Linkdex, Deepcraft and others.
• Proven experience in developing successful ethical link-building campaigns that result in the acquisition of high-quality inbound links.
• 3+ years of general experience as SEO Specialist/SEO manager in IT/e-Commerce company.
• Devising and specifying on-site SEO enhancements.
• Performing ad-hoc investigative/train-of-thoughts analysis.
• Use technical SEO analysis and audit results to improve site performance and search visibility.
• Maintenance and administration of SEO web tools for purposes of diagnostic reporting (Tech KPIs) on weekly and monthly basis.
• Keyword Rank tracking on a weekly basis and assisting in investigating the reasons in case of drop in rankings.
• Tech support & user testing when major SEO features are launched or during migrations (Automated Sitemaps/HTTPS migration etc.)
• Monitoring backlinks of competitor sites to see the linking activity to their domains and to observe any spam techniques are being followed.
• Development and implementation of complex SEO Strategy for IT/e-commerce products and services.
Compensation & conditions
Competitive compensation (from $800 to $1500, based on interviews).
• 100% loading of working time.
• Interesting projects and professional growth.
• Flexible working hours.
• Full-time 5/2.
Mates Marketing LLC
Открыть сайт JOBIK