IT Project Manager
BINTIME is an IT software development company founded in 2005. During last years about 100 experts joined our company. Operating in 3 cities with the center in the heart of Ukraine we have established mutually beneficial cooperation with partners from the European Union, contributing to their leadership and scoring profitability. Market-commerce & retail market leaders trust us their business.
Gepard data transformation platform is launched by Bintime software company, operating at the e-commerce market since 2005. Gepard establishes connections between multiple data channels, transforms 120+ million product descriptions per month and reduces thousands of hours of manual work for the world's top manufacturers and retailers.
• 1+ year of PM experience
• Solid knowledge of SDLC;
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies and ability to explain differences between them;
• Experience with Jira and Confluence;
• Experience of creating technical documentation and requirements;
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects;
• Understanding of web-technologies, ability to explain basic things like what is git, script, cron, api etc.
• Upper-intermediate English level (verbal and written);
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in English;
• Strong team leadership skills;
• High self-motivation and ability to motivate others;
• Analytical, problem solving and critical-thinking skills.
• Manage several teams (up to 15 people);
• Monitor time tracking by team members in Jira;
• Coordinate project teams, manage workload and allocate resources between project teams;
• Provide leadership and motivation of team members to meet project objectives;
• Own decision making within defined level of authority;
• Take ownership of the project to drive problems to resolution;
• Define priorities and make things be completed in time;
• Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to Product owner;
• Assist Product owner in internal and external communications with 3rd parties;
• Prepare project reports, develop and maintain project documentation; Design, maintain releases during each iteration, organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (daily meetings, sprint plannings, reviews, retrospectives);
• Drive process improvement - identify inefficiencies in the processes, suggest and introduce improvements.
If you come to work with us here is what we'll do for you:
• Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience and performance;
• Dynamic work environment where you can take part in creating the innovative product;
• Cozy office near metro station;
• Friendly work environment;
• International team;
• In-house English lessons with a native speaker;
• Paid vacations and sick-leaves;
• Corporate events twice per year.
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word