!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
Middle Manual QA engineer
We’re looking for thoughtful QA engineer with an eye for quality to join our team and help grow Clear Capital while keeping our applications beautiful, fast, and delightful. We have bold plans to build a culture and technology innovation group that is poised for the growth and success we are striving for.
• You have a passion for high-quality software, championing engineering best practices and driving quality upstream;
• 2+ years of working experience in manual testing of web and mobile applications;
• Good knowledge of different testing methodologies and understanding the architecture of software systems;
• Experience in creating and supporting test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan);
• Must have proven experience in Requirements analysis, creation, and execution of test plans;
• Experienced with Back-end, API and front-end testing;
• Understanding of Mobile UX, Web technologies, Web services (REST);
• You seek to see the big picture and know how to “look around the corners”;
• You are highly self-motivated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Will be a plus:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Experience with TestNG, Selenium;
• Experience/familiarity with CI/CD;
• Experience/familiarity with Relational and non-relational databases (Postgresql, DynamoDB);
• Familiar with AWS / Docker / Linux / Java / React Native technologies;
• Experience with Source code management (git);
• Experience with release management practices for SaaS (feature/hotfix management).
• Manual testing of web and mobile applications with an option of gradual implementation of automation;
• Acting as an integral part of the Product Development team, collaborating with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria
• Creating, documenting and maintaining test cases for both existing and new functionality
• Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
• Identifying areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics
• Perform functional, regression, sanity testing.
• A highly-collaborative, rapidly growing product disrupting the fintech industry
• A competitive compensation package;
• Comfortable work schedule and zero bureaucracy;
• Friendly team with a great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
• US democratic management style;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Awesome company events and team activities;
• Guild activities, professional workshops and training.
опыт работы от года; полный день
Открыть сайт JOBIK