!!! ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА !!!
The International Charitable Foundation "Alliance for Public Health" (Alliance) is a leading non-governmental professional organization which makes a significant impact on the epidemics of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, and other dangerous diseases in Ukraine in collaboration with key state partners and civil society organizations through providing financial and technical support to relevant programs covering over 300, 000 members of the most vulnerable populations in Ukraine, which is the highest coverage in Europe.
• To provide finance and administrative support to the project "Fast-track TB/HIV responses for key populations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia cities" scale up within The International Charitable Foundation "Alliance for Public Health" (Alliance) during the onward project implementation in all areas of financial management.
• At least 3 years of practical experience in financial management.
• Working experience with Ukrainian and international organizations in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation and the legislation of other countries to ensure control over the targeted use of funds is an advantage is a significant benefit
• Practical experience in the budget analysis.
• Practical experience in verification of intended use of funds.
• Knowledge of accounting systems and management accounts is a plus.
• Strong planning and time management skills; readiness to work overtime; ability to work with strict deadlines.
• Relevant educational background (Economics, Finance, Accounting etc.).
• Ability to maintain effective communication with a range of audiences.
• Fluent English.
• Written and spoken Ukrainian and Russian.
• High level of computer literacy. Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must. Experience with 1C is a plus.
work in a dynamic organization with encouraging working environment, attractive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for professional and career development and growth.
For additional information on the organization as well as its programmatic activities and the positions announced, please visit our web site: http://www.aph.org.ua/
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to
. Subject line should contain "ref: Project Finance Officer".
Deadline for applications: 6 pm, October 13th, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The International Charitable Foundation "Alliance for Public Health" is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the vulnerable groups devoted to Public and Personal Health issues.
Alliance for Public Health, ICF
Открыть сайт JOBIK