BRAVELS is a fast-growing travel tech company that already has offices in San-Francisco (USA), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Riga (Latvia). At the moment, we have more than 100 full-time employees worldwide and satisfied 10, 000 clients.
People are the lifeblood of any company and as a Recruiter at Bravels, you'll be charged with identifying uniquely talented, amazing individuals to drive us forward.
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiter to join our team, with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees, through a number of channels (social and professional networks, employee referrals, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive.
• Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research;
• Promote the company's reputation as «best place to work»
• Screen candidates resume and job applications;
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates;
• Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes;
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing (at least 2 years) in international companies, recruitment agencies;
• Ability to multitask and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• English is fluent and you have an experience of communication with native speakers;
• Excellent communicator who can influence and develop strong partnerships both internally and externally;
• Desirable experience in a business role (sales, management, etc.);
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.);
• Strong understanding and experience identifying strong candidates - motivated by finding the best person for the job, rather than simply selling a role;
• Competitive salary depends on your skills and knowledge (Performance-based salary, $1, 000-1, 500 per month)
• Full-time office job (11am-8pm)
• Career opportunity in an international company
• 20 days of paid vacation and sick leave days
HAVE THE BRIGHTEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE HERE.
BE BRAVE TO JOIN
Открыть сайт JOBIK
версия для печати
пожаловаться на вакансию
Авторизируйтесь, чтобы добавить
Неверный логин или пароль.
Проверьте язык ввода и Сaps Lock.
отобрать в блокнот
скачать в формате Word